Interested in joining us as an employee or member of Bay Psychiatric Associates? Please contact us at email@example.com or call 510.204.4635 for employment opportunities.
TMS Authorizations and Appeals Coordinator -
Bay Psychiatric Associates, a psychiatric group, is seeking to fill our part-time TMS Authorizations and Appeals Coordinator position in our BayTMS office.
This part-time position will be Monday-Friday, from 8am-12pm.
We are seeking an individual who will support our Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation patients in receiving authorization from their insurance company for this treatment for depression. Candidates must have excellent writing skills, a professional demeanor, and experience working with insurance companies. In particular, prior experience requesting prior-authorization for services and writing appeals is desired.
• Two or more years of related experience.
• Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
• Proficient knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Access).
• Must maintain a high degree of accuracy regarding all details.
• Must contribute to a positive work environment.
• Must act courteously and with tact in dealing with patients, visitors, insurance companies, and coworkers.
• Must maintain patient confidentiality.
• Must follow established treatment and office procedures.
• Knowledge of medical billing (specifically CPT coding) is preferred.
• Intermediate knowledge of psychiatric diagnoses, therapies, and medications is preferred.
For more information about TMS Therapy, please review our web site: www.baytms.com
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include a cover letter with your resume. Your resume will not be considered otherwise.
PLEASE NOTE: NO WALK IN APPLICANTS
No open positions at this time.